Similar with other service providers, you may also need Netflix reviews before you can fully give your trust and investment on this company—especially when it comes to watching your most loved films. Then again, movie viewing is not the only service you’re after if you decide to become a member of a certain site. There are other things that must be considered for you to be able to say that you are going to get the quality service and assistance that a client is deserved to receive. With this article regarding Netflix reviews, you’ll find out that this site is not just about letting you watch your favourite motion pictures. This review is also to spoil you as well on their add-on services.
Netflix Reviews – Five Things to Expect
Check out the following 5 items which you may not see in other movie renting sites other than Netflix:
- 1. Affordable membership and rent fees!
- For a reasonable price of US$7.99 per month, you may get the following:
- Watch unlimited movies
- Watch TV episodes
- If you opt to rent, choices are:
- DVD only – $7.99
- Streaming only – $7.99
- DVD and streaming combined – $15.98
- 2. Movie Details
- Netflix provides the necessary information about a certain film such as: cast, director, genres, format and duration.
- They also offer links from the actor’s and director’s name, which enable their subscriber to view other films related to them.
- 3. Ease of Access
- You need not be worried that Netflix movies and TV shows would not play in your chosen media.
- Netflix’s motion pictures can be viewed on the following techie gadgets:
PlayStation3, Blu-ray players, Apple phones and TV, Android tablets, Microsoft Xbox 360 and more!
- 4. Wide array of genres
- Unlike other movie sites that focus on one to two types of movies (e.g. horror and thriller), Netflix does not disappoint its subscribers. With Netflix, there are more than ten genres to choose from! These genres were categorized from the thousands of films in their library!
- 5. Easy to Use
- Even though we are all in the computer age right now, there are still some individuals who find the Internet not-so-friendly. With Netflix, however, there are only three steps to follow:
- Sign up.
- Create an account.
- Start your search.
After you’ve done those steps, you are now ready to watch your favourite movies at the comfort of your couch!
With the mentioned Netflix reviews, you can only imagine the additional things you can get once you’re subscribed to and have access to their service!
Netflix Reviews – Four Advantages of Subscribing
The following are four unparalleled services that Netflix can provide to their first-time customers as well as their patrons:
- 1. You get a free trial for two weeks!
- Just imagine how enjoyable your 14 days can be while watching your favourite films without fee!
- After evaluating the quality of their films, you will not be forced to continue on your subscription. You’ll be given a chance to choose whether to proceed or cancel your account. Cancellation is without any fee again!
- Subscription for free trial feature would only take three minutes of your precious time.
- 2. Unmatched fast delivery!
- With Netflix, you get your DVDs after one postal day unlike other DVD rentals which deliver your film after two postal days!
- Netflix do it this fast because they have 47 shipping centers!
- 3. You don’t have to leave your house!
- Both renting and returning DVDs won’t require you to leave your residence.
- DVDs will arrive at your house thru mail and you just have to mail it back also once you’re done with it.
- 4. It’s kid friendly!
- Even though you’re not with your children at home, they can order movies without glitch because you may create a log-in for them.
- You may also have parental control over their viewing limits which means you may block access to those movies which are inappropriate for your kids below 13 years of age.
Well, with the Netflix reviews you’ve just read above, the only thing that’s left for you to do is to decide!
Netflix Reviews – What are their drawbacks?
Yes, Netflix has drawbacks, but they are considerably minor in nature as well as dependent on client preferences.
- Rare movies take time before they can reach you.
- Hard-to-find films are not readily available to the 47 shipping centers of Netflix. As such, they have to be delivered from the other branches which may take two postal days. But of course, if you are to rent a one in a thousand kind of movie, it may take 3 to 5 days.
- Continuous payment unless you put your account on hold.
- This is not a total drawback of Netflix IF you remember to temporarily stop your subscription. For example if for instance you’ll be on vacation and there’s no way to access your account, you’ll be charged on a normal rate.
With the above Netflix reviews, you now realize that it’s really not Netflix’s fault if you happen to encounter some misfortunes.
Netflix Reviews – Why Choose Netflix?
You’ve already read a number of advantages earlier so let’s just give three pointers so you can easily select Netflix over other movie rentals.
- You can rent and watch your most wanted flicks thru your PC or laptops without the hassles of going out. This way, you are saving your time and your fuel (if the rental centres are not walking distance from your residence).
- There’s no late fee policy.
- Aside from movies, they also offer TV series and shows.
There you have it! The different Netflix reviews that reveal how outstanding this movie streaming and renting site can be to meet your needs as well as that of your family!
Find this article worth sharing with your friends? If so, then let them know about Netflix reviews and please provide your own opinion by filling out the comment section.